Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tye

Well, looks like in June I'm going to go visit the Mario Kart champion of Fall '98. Should be fun. It was too bad the guy left after only a semester--although I guess it's clear that he made the right decision, what with their getting married and all.

I've seen Gabe in Chicago a couple of times since graduation. He's out in LA now, trying to break into filmmaking.

I expect that when I go back to school, it will be closer to most of you guys (alas, Chuck) and there will be visiting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tally Ho said...

Wow. It's good to hear you and Tai are still in touch. Where's he and Kirby at now anyhow? When you seem him tell him I say hello and I still appreciate taht Camel shirt he gave me off his back, back in the day.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ger said...

He's at Berkeley doing something that I couldn't get a handle on. Kirby is slaving away at Deloitte under Sarb-Ox.

Unfortunately, after posting that, I went to Northwest's website and the flight prices had skyrocketed, so I don't think I'm going to go out there. Sucks. May try to visit old LWHG, though. Luke, you're in Minneapolis in June, right?

10:34 AM  
Blogger Tally Ho said...

How far are the Twin cities from Madison. . . .I might be there in the old june.

right guys?

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe 4 hours or more by car. mapquest it.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home